Thursday 29 November 2012

Let's inspire eachother !!



 I did a blog Presentation on the blog known as none other then " The Mummy Chronicles "
As many of you know I am a Momma , of a sweet little Boy who is named Elijah .
   That is the reason I can relate to "The Mummy Chronicles Blog " she discusses real life issues anywhere from Parenting to Child rearing. I loved the fact that she had a Fashion section as well as a beauty section, because sometimes as a mom its hard to keep up with the in. One thing that intrigued me the most about this blog is this section right here .....
 
The reason this part of her blog was so important to me was because I did suffer threw Postpartum depression and anxiety it was a very hard thing to bare. I isolated myself was agitated and paranoid about harm coming to my son, but I soon realised that I was not my normal happy go lucky self. I soon sought out the help and support I needed I'm still figuring things out with my body and well being, but it is so nice to see other women coming forth with the acknowlegdement to Post Par tum Depression and realising how serious and debilitating it can be for any Momma. I give her blog a 5 star rating :)
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. need to fix the picture size and line spacing in order to let the words/post design "flow". Need a little larger font size, too. Finally, use the font colour in all posts, please

    ReplyDelete