Thursday 29 November 2012

Lets take a walk ...


The place I chose to take my Media walk was someplace very familliar it hasn't changed much to over the yers but it dose get the intended message across. 
Falls - Located Milton Ontario

There was a convience store , which happens to be full of a veriety of media .
- I realized when I took this walk it was a very concentrated area
- The area which had the media was very small but connected
- Very populated area , alot of people in and out
-The signs and billboards are very bright and vibrant
- The stores were very inviting ... sales/deals etc.

 
 
 
On my way it was very pleasent , the air was crisp . One of the last nice sunny days of fall . There was a sign across the street which sparked my intereast because it was yellow and it had contrasting letters that were a deep red colour as I studied the body of media I realized there tactics were smart and very out in the open. I appreciated that the stores had signs to let me know how I could steal a deal and maybe even win the lottery. On my walk which was located in Milton Ontario , Ontario street you can see the prgression of the small town attitude to an accepting mentality. The multicultural convience store also sells Halal meet as well as East indian groceries, so having something like this in old Milton may be a shock but its refreshing to see the progression.



No comments:

Post a Comment