Friday 30 November 2012

The Jeffersons


This was the 70's , that addressed a lot of controversial stereotypes . These were interracial couples , successful African American couples from the Financial stand point and relationship stand point.

The Jefferson's
 
 


This made the show intriguing to watch due to the fact it was dealing with everyday problems and possible ways to solve them. This show was geared to an old more mature group , it had lots of humor to it which I love. I think that this type of show would still fit into this time period back then it was dealing with situations that weren't accepting now a days we are accepting of almost anything so this show would be a very good hit.

I believe the characters chosen for this serious were a good choice , Sherman Hemsley always provides a humorous experience and his in screw wife played by Isabel Sanford also added to the show she was able to add such chemistry when it came to her and George . She was always such a strong character it made the dynamic very tense sometimes which I liked you had to watch to see how she was going to react .


I would continue to watch this show for clean entertainment , because I only watch self help or shows that add something to my thought process or life now. I always want to be progressing , I never want to grow stagnant in my thinking or being ... That would be my biggest fear . This show helps you to have an open mind about different people and being happy for others who succeed . I think that is also another important thing in this life time being happy for other who succeed it will only help our attitude in order to becoming successful and when we become successful we can stay Humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment